• What will you get?
- 5 days of intensive training
- up to date techniques of nail industry
- maximum attention for you: micro-groups 5 persons max
- assistance & training in English
- Nail Designer Kit with all the necesary equipments
- after participating succesfully in the training, you receive a certificate
• Can I work with this certificate as a nail tech?
Yes, with this certificate you can legally work in Hungary as an employee, in any salon!
Due to Hungarian law, if you want to start your own business as entrepreneur, you need to visit a Hungarian nail school for 6-24 months and take the exams in Hungarian language. BrillBird offers these types of courses too.
• About the training days
The training will be held on Tuesdays and Fridays, from 9:00 to 16:00 on the following days:
- 27th and 31th October, 3rd, 7th and 10th of November
The training will be held in the BrillBird Training Center in the heart of Budapest: 1066 Budapest, Ó utca 46. UV lamps, drill machine, table lamps, paper towels, sanitizer hand soap are provided during the training.
For the best result, a model is necessary for the trainings, from 11:00-16:00. If you can't bring your own model, you can work on your own hands, but it is not the best way to learn! To get the certificate, you must visit every training day and do the daily task.
- Oktatás időtartama: 09:00-16:00
10 000 HUF
- registration fee: 10 000 HUF (right after registration, via bank transfer)
- training fee:
EARLY BIRD: until the 25th of September 450 EUR (in cash)
after the 26th of September: 500 EUR (in cash)
- BrillBird Nail Designer Kit: around 70 000 HUF (by cash or by card on the first training day) The Nail Designer Kit contains all the high quality materials and tools you need for the school training days and for home practicing, except the drill machine and the UV lamp.
- the course starts only with at least 3 persons
- registration and training fees are not refundable
- please note: due reconstruction works, it could happen, that the place of the trainings must be changed to an other classroom in Budapest
Don't hesitate to contact us, if you have more questions!